Psytel is a nonprofit society founded in 1994. It is a cooperative of independent experts working in the field of information systems in health and prevention of violence against children, adolescents and women.
We work with physicians, statisticians, computer scientists, epidemiologists, health economists, actors in the field of prevention of injury and violence in order to develop strategies and ideas leading to the development of computer tools (databases, consultation tools , data mining, creation of synthetic indicators, scores, etc.).
Our lean structure allows us to respond quickly with the best teams for design and development, specifically chosen for each project.
Expertise areas of the Psytel members :
While working on our projects we have developed an expertise in various but connected areas:
- Expertise in the field of gender-based violence and sexual and reproductive health
- Studies regarding their cost in public health and economic impact
- Development of estimation models
- Building of indicators (performance, synthesis, activities, etc.)
- Feasibility studies
- Statistics and epidemiology
- Summary of work and drafting of future conclusive models
- Building of web databases aimed at the general public and experts
- Development of information websites
- Project evaluation